Copyright © 2014. OneStopConstructionResources.com. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. OneStopConstructionResources.com is owned and operated by Vault Escrow Corporation.
Reproduction of any portion of any of the terms and definitions and/or of any other content on this site in any format, without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. If you have questions about this copyright notice feel free to contact us.
OneStopConstructionResources.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we request our users to respect these rights. In proper circumstances and at its sole discretion, Vault Escrow Corporation may terminate or suspend access of our website and take other appropriate action against users, registrants, and subscribers who infringe others’ copyright rights.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is available on this website in a manner that serves as copyright infringement, or that links or other references to another online location contain material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us in writing by submitting the following information (required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section. 512) to our copyright agent:
• A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Upon receipt of written notification, OneStopConstructionResources.com will promptly remove or eliminate access to the stated content. OneStopConstructionResources.com is not obliged to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it is removed or disabled.0 likes